Craig M Crews Ph.D.
Lewis B. Cullman Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology; Executive Director, Yale Molecular Discovery Center
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental BiologyStem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cells and Tissue RepairDevelopmental TherapeuticsCenter for RNA Science and Medicine, YalePostnatal Development & RegenerationPharmacologyDiabetes Research CenterDevelopmental Therapeutics
Limb regeneration; wound epidermis; blastema; natural product mode of action studies; angiogenesis; Wnt signaling; protein turnover; protein kinase regulation more...
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1986
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 1992
- Hines J, Gough JD, Corson TW, Crews CM. Posttranslational protein knockdown coupled to receptor tyrosine kinase activation with phosphoPROTACs. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. (2013), May 28; 110(22):8942-7.
- Neklesa TK, Crews CM. Chemical biology: Greasy tags for protein removal. Nature. (2012) Jul 18;487(7407):308-9.
- Holman EC, Campbell LJ, and CM Crews. Microarray analysis of microRNA expression during axolotl limb regeneration. (2012) PLoS ONE doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0041804