Matthew J. Bizzarro MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Neonatology); Medical Director, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; Director, Pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Program; Medical Director, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Transport Team
Departments & Organizations
Neonatal infectious disease epidemiology; Hospital acquired infections more...
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1995
- M.D., UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, 1999
- Streimish I, Bizzarro M, Northrup V, Wang C, Renna S, Koval N, Li FY, Ehrenkranz R, Rinder HM, Bhandari V. Neutrophil Cd64 as a Diagnostic Marker in Neonatal Sepsis. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Apr 4
- Colacchio K, Deng Y, Northrup V, Bizzarro MJ. Complications associated with central and non-central venous catheters in a neonatal intensive care unit. J Perinatol. J Perinatol. 2012: 32(12); 941-96
- Stoll BJ, Hansen NI, Sánchez PJ, Faix RG, Poindexter BB, Van Meurs KP, Bizzarro MJ, Goldberg RN, Frantz ID 3rd, Hale EC, Shankaran S, Kennedy K, Carlo WA, Watterberg KL, Bell EF, Walsh MC, Schibler K, Laptook AR, Shane AL, Schrag SJ, Das A, Higgins RD; for the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network. Early Onset Neonatal Sepsis: The Burden of Group B Streptococcal and E. coli Disease Continues. Pediatrics. 2011;127(5):817-26.