Paul Landry Aronson
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Associate Fellowship Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine; Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Sub-Internship
Departments & Organizations
Febrile young infant; Herpes simplex virus; Infectious diseases of the skin and joints; PHIS database
- B.A., Duke University, 2000
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2005
- Aronson PL, Shah SS, Mohamad Z, Yan AC. Topical corticosteroids and hospital length of stay in children with eczema herpeticum. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013 Mar-Apr;30(2):215-221. Epub 2012 Oct 5.
- Aronson PL, Yan AC, Mohamad Z, Mittal MK, Shah SS. Empiric antibiotics and outcomes of children hospitalized with eczema herpeticum. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013 Mar-Apr;30(2):207-214. Epub 2012 Sep 20.
- Aronson PL, Yan AC, Mittal MK, Mohamad Z, Shah SS. Delayed acyclovir and outcomes of children hospitalized with eczema herpeticum. Pediatrics. 2011 Dec;128(6):1161-1167. Epub 2011 Nov 14.