Paul Landry Aronson MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Associate Director, Pediatric Residency Program; Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Sub-Internship
Departments & Organizations
Febrile young infant; PHIS database; Neonatal herpes simplex virus; Collaborative research groups
- B.A., Duke University, 2000
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2005
- Aronson PL, Thurm C, Williams DJ, Nigrovic LE, Alpern ER, Tieder JS, Shah SS, McCulloh RJ, Balamuth F, Schondelmeyer AC, Alessandrini EA, Browning WL, Myers AL, Neuman MI; for the Febrile Young Infant Research Collaborative. Association of clinical practice guidelines with emergency department management of febrile infants = 56 Days. J Hosp Med. 2015 Feb 13. [Epub ahead of print]
- Aronson PL, Thurm C, Alpern ER, Alessandrini EA, Williams DJ, Shah SS, Nigrovic LE, McCulloh RJ, Schondelmeyer A, Tieder JS, Neuman MI; Febrile Young Infant Research Collaborative. Variation in care of the febrile young infant <90 days in US pediatric emergency departments. Pediatrics. 2014 Oct;134(4):667- 677.
- Neuman MI, Alpern ER, Hall M, Kharbanda AB, Shah SS, Freedman SB, Aronson PL, Florin TA, Mistry RD, Berry JG. Characteristics of recurrent utilization in pediatric emergency departments. Pediatrics. 2014 Oct;134(4):e1025-e1031. Epub 2014 Sep 15.