- Chua KP, Neuman MI, McWilliams JM, Aronson PL; for the Febrile Young Infant Research Collaborative. Association between clinical outcomes and hospital guidelines for cerebrospinal fluid testing in febrile infants aged 29-56 days. J Pediatr. 2015 Oct 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- Florin TA, Aronson PL, Hall M, Kharbanda AB, Shah SS, Freedman S, Alpern ER, Mistry RD, Simon HK, Berry J, Coley BD, Neuman MI. Emergency department use of computed tomography for children with ventricular shunts. J Pediatr. 2015 Oct 13. [Epub ahead of print]
- Aronson PL, Thurm C, Williams DJ, et al. Association of clinical practice guidelines with emergency department management of febrile infants ≤56 days of age. J Hosp Med. 2015 Jun;10(6):358-365.
- Aronson PL, Thurm C, Alpern ER, et al. Variation in care of the febrile young infant <90 days in US pediatric emergency departments. Pediatrics. 2014 Oct;134(4):667-677.
- Freedman SB, Hall M, Shah SS, Kharbanda AB, Aronson PL, Florin TA, Mistry RD, Macias CG, Neuman MI. Impact of increasing ondansetron use on clinical outcomes in children with gastroenteritis. JAMA Pediatr. 2014 Apr 1;168(4):321- 329.
- Aronson PL, Yan AC, Mittal MK, Mohamad Z, Shah SS. Delayed acyclovir and outcomes of children hospitalized with eczema herpeticum. Pediatrics. 2011 Dec;128(6):1161-1167. Epub 2011 Nov 14.
- Shah SS, Aronson PL, Mohamad Z, Lorch SA. Delayed acyclovir therapy and death among neonates with herpes simplex virus infection. Pediatrics. 2011 Dec;128(6):1153-1160. Epub 2011 Nov 28.
- Aronson PL, Yau J, Helfaer MA, Morrison W. Impact of family presence during pediatric intensive care unit rounds on the family and medical team. Pediatrics. 2009 Oct;124(4):1119-1125. Epub 2009 Sep 7.