Melissa Langhan MD, MHS
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Fellowship Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine; Director of Education, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Pediatric Emergency Medicine; End-tidal carbon dioxide monitoring; Capnography; Acute exacerbations of asthma; Prehospital care; Patient safety; Objective measures of severity more...
- B.S., University of Richmond, 1995
- M.D., SUNY Downstate, 2000
- M.H.S., Yale University, 2013
- Thornton M, Langhan ML, Chen L. Neonatal Seizures: Soothing a Burning Topic. Pediatric Emergency Care. 2013; 29(10): 1107-1110.
- Becker H, Langhan M. Capnography in the Pediatric Emergency Department: Clinical Applications. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice 2013; 10(6): 1-26.
- Tiyyagura G, Arnold L, Cone D, Langhan M. Pediatric Anaphylaxis in the prehospital setting. Prehospital Emergency Care, 2014 Jan-Mar;18(1):46-51.