Megan Elizabeth McCabe MD, FAAP
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Critical Care); Director, Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship Program; Assistant Program Director, Pediatric Residency Program; Director, Resident Education in Critical Care Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Pediatric palliative and end-of-life care; Medical education; Physician-patient communication more...
- B.S., College of William and Mary, 1994
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2000
- Polikoff LA, McCabe ME. End-of-life care in the pediatric ICU. Curr Opin Pediat.. 25(3)285-289, June 2013.
- McCabe ME, Hunt EA, Serwint JR (Apr 2008) Pediatric residents' clinical and educational experiences with end-of-life care., Pediatrics, 121(4)e731-7
- McCabe ME, Hunt EA, Education and Experience of Pediatric Residents with Discussing Limitation or Withdrawal of Life-Sustaining Therapy, PAS 2007, Pediatric Academic Societies