Lei Chen MD MHS
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Director of Research, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Emergency ultrasound; Ethics and subject protection; Student, resident and fellow education; Serious bacterial infections in infants; Pediatric resuscitations, Global Health more...
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1997
- M.H.S., Yale University School of Medicine, 2010
- Riera A, Hsiao AL, Langhan ML, Goodman TR, Chen L. Diagnosis of Intussusception by Physician Novice Sonographers in the Emergency Department. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2012;60(3):264-268
- Riera A, Chen L. Ultrasound evaluation of skull fractures in children: a feasibility study. Pediatric Emergency Care. 2012;28(5):420-5
- Faustino E, Spinella P, Li S, Pinto MG, Stoltz P, Tala J, Card M, Northrup V, Baker K, Goodman T, Chen L, Silva C. Incidence and Acute Complications of Asymptomatic Central Venous Catheter–Related Deep Venous Thrombosis in Critically Ill Children. The Journal of Pediatrics. 162(2): 387-391.