Deepa R Camenga MD, MHS
Instructor in Emergency Medicine and Clinical Instructor in Nursing
Departments & Organizations
Tobacco cessation; Youth substance use
- B.A., Yale University, 2000
- M.D., Univ of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, 2005
- M.H.S., Yale School of Medicine, 2012
- Camenga DR, Klein JD, Roy J. “The Changing Risk Profile of the American Adolescent Smoker: Implications for Prevention Programs and Tobacco Interventions.” Journal of Adolescent Health. 39(1):120. e1-10. 2006 Jul.
- Camenga DR*, Delmerico J*, Kong G, Cavallo D, Hyland A, Cummings KM, Krishnan-Sarin S. "Trends in Use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems by Adolescents". Addictive Behaviors. 2013 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kong G, Ells D, Camenga DR, Krishnan-Sarin S. “Text messaging-based smoking cessation intervention: A narrative review.” Addictive Behaviors. pii: S0306-4603(13)00416-4. 2013 Dec 4.