Carl Raphael Baum MD, MSc
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Director, Center for Children's Environmental Toxicology; Director, Medical Toxicology; Director, Yale Lead Program
Departments & Organizations
Pediatric Disaster Preparedness; Pediatric Environmental Health
- AB, Dartmouth College, 1981
- M.Sc., Brown University, 1983
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 1990
- Cicero MX, Riera A, Northrup V, Auerbach M, Pearson K, Baum CR. Design, validity, and reliability of a pediatric resident JumpSTART disaster triage scoring instrument. Acad Pediatr 2013;13(1):48-54.
- Alletag MJ, Auerbach MA, Baum CR. Ketamine, propofol, and ketofol use for pediatric sedation. Pediatr Emerg Care 2012;28(12):1391-5.
- Dowd MD, Sege RD; Council on Injury, Violence, and Poison Prevention Executive Committee; American Academy of Pediatrics. Firearm-related injuries affecting the pediatric population. Pediatrics 2012;130(5):e1416-23.