Ather Ali ND, MPH
Associate Research Scientist in Pediatrics (General Pediatrics); Integrative Medicine Specialist, Yale Stress Center
Departments & Organizations
Medically unexplained symptoms; Fibromyalgia; Clinical Trials; Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM); Integrative medicine; Nutrition; Dietary supplements; Irritable bowel syndrome; Vaccines; Health claims more...
- B.S., University of California at Los Angeles, 1997
- N.D., Bastyr University, 2003
- M.P.H., Yale University School of Medicine, 2006
- Ali A, Kahn J, Rosenberger L, Perlman AI. Development of a manualized protocol of massage therapy for clinical trials in osteoarthritis. Trials. 2012 Oct 4;13(1):185.
- Perlman AI, Ali A, Njike VY, Hom D, Davidi A, Gould-Fogerite S, Milak C, Katz DL. Massage therapy for osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized dose-finding trial. PLoS One. 2012;7(2).
- Ali A, Yazaki Y, Njike VY, Ma Y, Katz DL. Effect of fruit and vegetable concentrates on endothelial function in metabolic syndrome: A randomized controlled trial. Nutrition Journal 2011, 10:72.