Pediatric Neurology evaluates and treats children and young adults with nervous system disorders, including:
- Development disabilities (developmental delay, cerebral palsy)
- Migraine and other headaches
- Epilepsy and other paroxysmal disorders
- Spinal Cord disorders (myelomeningocele, spinal muscular atrophy)
- Muscular Dystrophies, Guillain-Barre syndrome, and other nerve and muscular disorders
Pediatric Neurologists see patients at the Pediatric Specialty Center, 2nd Floor, Yale-New Haven Hospital and at the Long Wharf Pediatric Center. Our contact number is (203) 785-4081.