Pediatric Neurology evaluates and treats children and young adults with nervous system disorders, including:
- Development disabilities (mental retardation, cerebral palsy)
- Migraine and other pain syndromes
- Epilepsy and other paroxysmal disorders
- Spinal Cord disorders (myelomeningocele, spinal muscular atrophy)
- Muscular Dystrophies, Guillain-Barre syndrome, and other nerve and muscular disorders
- Learning disabilities, dyslexia, and attention disorders
Pediatric Neurologists primarily see patients at the Pediatric Specialty Center, 2nd Floor, Yale-New Haven Hospital. The Pediatric Epilespy Clinic is in the Temple Medical Center, 40 Temple Street Building. We also see patients at the Hospital of Saint Raphael and Bridgeport Hospital.