HIV Infections; Antiretroviral Therapy, Highly Active
Public Health Interests
Adolescent Health; HIV/AIDS
1. Natural history of HIV infection in infants, children and adolescents
2. Long-term clinical outcomes of HIV infection in children
3. Methods for interrupting mother-to-child transmission of HIV
4. Pathogenesis and clinical expression of EB virus infection
- Transition from pediatric to adult healthcare services for young adults with chronic illnesses: the special case of human immunodeficiency virus infection. Andiman WA. J Pediatr. 2011 Nov;159(5):714-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jpeds.2011.06.040. Epub 2011 Aug 24.
- Seroepidemiology of WU polyomavirus among children exposed perinatally to HIV-1. Miller MA, Weibel C, Kahn JS, Andiman WA. J Med Virol. 2012 Feb;84(2):188-93. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23189.
- We never thought this would happen: transitioning care of adolescents with perinatally acquired HIV infection from pediatrics to internal medicine. Vijayan T, Benin AL, Wagner K, Romano S, Andiman WA. AIDS Care. 2009 Oct;21(10):1222-9. doi: 10.1080/095401