Maripaz Garcia Ph.D.
Senior Lector 1 in Spanish and Portuguese
Departments & Organizations
Error analysis. Integration of culture into the language curriculum.
- M.A., University of Cincinnati, 1996
- Ph.D., The University of Texas at Austin, 2007
- Pronouns: Students' worst enemy in the foreign language classroom. Revista Nebrija de Linguistica Aplicada, 16. (2014)
- Using children's literature in the college-level foreign language classroom. In Schwarzer, Petron & Luke (Eds.), Research informing practice, practice informing research, 7(2), pp. 35-58. (2011)
- Complete Spanish for Americans. Santillana. (2009)