Stephanie Sudikoff, M.D. focuses her investigative endeavors on the use of simulation to improve the quality of healthcare and enhance the patient safety environment.
- Sudikoff SN, Overly FL, Shapiro MJ. High-Fidelity Medical Simulation as a Technique to Improve Pediatric Residents’ Emergency Airway Management and Teamwork:A Pilot Study. Pediatric Emergency Care. October, 2009;25: 651-656.
- Overly FL, Sudikoff SN, Duffy S, Anderson A, Kobayashi L. Three scenarios to teach difficult discussions in pediatric emergency medicine: sudden infant death, child abuse with domestic violence, and medication error. Sim Healthcare 2009; 4(2):114-130.
- Overly FL, Sudikoff SN, Shapiro MJ. High fidelity medical simulation as an assessment tool for pediatric residents' airway management skills. Pediatric Emergency Care. 23(1):11-15, January 2007. .
- Simulation-Based Training in Brain Death Determination. Macdougall BJ, Robinson JD, Kappus L, Sudikoff SN, Greer DM. Neurocrit Care. 2014 Apr 2.
- Improving Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation With a CPR Feedback Device and Refresher Simulations (CPR CARES Study): A Randomized Clinical Trial. Cheng A, Brown LL, Duff JP, Davidson J, Overly F, Tofil NM, Peterson DT, White ML, Bhanji F, Bank I, Gottesman R, Adler M, Zhong J, Grant V, Grant DJ, Sudikoff SN, Marohn K, Charnovich A, Hunt EA, Kessler DO, Wong H, Robertson N, Lin Y, Doan Q, Duval-Arnould JM, Nadkarni VM; for the International Network for Simulation-Based Pediatric Innovation, Research, & Education (INSPIRE) CPR Investigators. AMA Pediatr. 2014 Dec 22. doi: 10.1001/jamapediatrics.2014.2616
- Variability in quality of chest compressions provided during simulated cardiac arrest across nine pediatric institutions. Cheng A, Hunt EA, Grant D, Lin Y, Grant V, Duff JP, White ML, Peterson DT, Zhong J, Gottesman R, Sudikoff S, Doan Q, Nadkarni VM; International Network for Simulation-based Pediatric Innovation, Research, and Education (INSPIRE) CPR Investigators. Resuscitation. 2015 Sep 28;97:13-19.
- Simulation of External Pacing and Arrhythmia Management: A Novel Training Experience. Christopher Datsikas, Alejandro Carrillo, Maxwell Emerson, Amy Rockwood, Andrea Torres, Stephanie Sudikoff, Ying Zheng, and Joseph Zinter. In Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2015 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE.
- Utilization of Exploration-based learning and video-assisted learning to teach Glidescope Videolaryngoscopy. Johnston LC, Auerbach M, Kappus LJ, Emerson E, Zigmont JJ, Sudikoff SN. Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2014;26(3):285-91.
- An Approach to Confederate Training Within the Context of Simulation-Based Research. Adler MD, Overly FL, Nadkarni VM, Davidson J, Gottesman R, Bank I, Marohn K, Sudikoff S, Grant VJ, Cheng A. Simulation in Healthcare. 2016 Jul 6.