We encourage you to call in advance (203.785.6500) for an appointment to discuss your work.
All work submitted must be accompanied by proper charging instructions.
Turnaround times are subject to current workload.
Rush orders may incur additional charges.
Imaging and Design Services
- Presentation poster design and printing
- Medical/scientific illustrations and figures for grants and publication
- Brochures, newsletters, manuals
- Forms and fillable forms
- Archival color printing
- Web design
- Digital photography
- Software training and support (for Pathology affiliates only)
Work may be dropped off in any of several ways
- call for an appointment: 203.785.6500
- bring to BML 161 during regular office hours
- drop off in the pocket on the door at BML 161 at any time
- email files to email@example.com
- place files on Pathsrv1 (internal Pathology file server) --> Path Digital Imaging share folder (be sure to contact us about your work)
- send files via Yale file transfer