Michael Oliver Krauthammer MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Medical Informatics, Yale Center for
Pathology: Informatics Program | ExPath
Molecular interaction networks, computational analysis, pathway discovery, knowledge representation; Statistical modeling and analysis; Text mining in biology, term identification, information extraction more...
- M.D., Universitat Zurich, 1995
- Ph.D., Columbia University, 2001
- Krauthammer M, Kaufmann CA, Gilliam TC, Rzhetsky A. Molecular Triangulation: Bridging Linkage and Molecular-Network Information for Identifying Candidate Genes in Alzheimer's Disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2004.2004 Oct 19101(42):15148-53.
- Krauthammer M. and Nenadic G. Term Identification in the Biomedical Literature. J Biomed Inform. 2004 Dec 37(6):512-526.
- Rzhetsky A, Iossifov I, Koike T, Krauthammer M, Kra P, Morris M, Yu H, Duboue PA, Weng W, Wilbur WJ, Hatzivassiloglou V, Friedman C. GeneWays: a system for extracting, analyzing, visualizing, and integrating molecular pathway data. J Biomed Inform. 2004 Feb37(1):43-53.