Sihem Khelifa MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Microinvasive Breast Neoplasia; Lobular Neoplasia; Biomarkers of Aggressive Behavior in Intraductal Neoplasia; Biomarkers of Occult Invasion on Breast Needle Core Biopsy
- "Pleomorphic Lobular Carcinoma In Situ in Core Needle Biopsy: Clinicopathologic Characterization and the Need for Subsequent Excision", Sihem Khelifa,MD, Yurdanur Sulu, MD, Barbara Susnik, MD. Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine: VOL.132, No.9, pp.1454-1527
- "Significance of Microinvasive Carcinoma in Breast Core Biopsy", Sihem Khelifa,MD, Yurdanur Sulu, MD, Barbara Susnik, MD. Archives of Pathology& Laboratory Medicine: VOL.132, No.9, pp.1454-1527. 2008
- "Epidermal Nevus Syndrome with Maxillary involvement", N.Sarkissian MD, S. Khelifa MD, J.F.Lara MD, R.R.Rickert MD. Abstract American Journal of Dermatopathology. 30(3):305-312, June 2008.
- "Lymphangioleiomyomatosis - avoiding an unnecessary biopsy", R. Mehta, MD, M. Ashok, MD, D. Lawrence, D. McDonald, MD, S. Khelifa MD. A case report thelamfoundation.com/pdfs/Abstracts_2007.
- "A rapidly progressive metastatic cardiac squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) involving all cardiac layers", D.Wang MD, S. Khelifa MD, D.J. Sharon MD, J. Andre MD, W. Shertz MD. Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine: Vol. 130, No. 9, pp. 1362"1403.2006.
- Mullerian Endometrioid Adenocarcinoma Arising from Colonic Endometriosis: Report of a case that presented with bowel obstruction. Y. Wang, S. Khelifa & P. Hui. The Internet Journal of Pathology. 2009 Volume 8 Number 1.