Seema Agarwal PhD, PhD, MSc
Associate Research Scientist in Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Cellular and molecular biology; classical genetics and functional genomics; signal transduction; drug screening for cancer therapeutics and cancer stem cells. more...
- BS, Allahabad University, 1982
- M.Sc., Allahabad University, 1984
- Ph.D., Allahabad University, 1990
- Ph.D., Lehigh University, 1995
- S. Agarwal, C. Zerillo, J. Kolmakova, J.G. Christensen, L.N. Harris, D.L. Rimm, M.P. DiGiovanna, D.F. Stern. 2009. Association of constitutively activated hepatocyte growth factor receptor (Met) with resistance to a dual EGFR/HER2 inhibitor in non-small-cell lung cancer cells. BJC, 100, 941.
- G. Kaur, M. Hollingshead, S. Holbeck, V. Schauer-Vukasinovic, R. Camalier, A. Doemling, S. Agarwal. 2006. Biological evaluation of TubulysinA: a potential anticancer and antiangiogenic natural product. Biochem J, 396, 235.
- W. Antuch, S. Menon, S. Sakakmuri, Y. Lu, Q.-Z. Chen, B. Beck, V. Schauer-Vukasinovic, S. Agarwal, S. Hess, A. Domling. 2006. Design and modular parallel synthesis of a MCR derived alpha-helix mimetic protein-protein interaction inhibitor scaffold. Bioorg Med Chem Lett, 16, 1740.