Robert Means PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology; Director of Graduate Admissions, Microbiology Program
Departments & Organizations
Viruses; Immune responses; AIDS-associated cancers; KSHV; Adverse pregnancy events; Oncogenesis; Cancer metabolism; Tumor virology; Herpesviruses more...
- B.S., Rochester Institute of Technology, 1991
- Ph.D., Harvard Medical School, 1999
- Means, R. E. Characterization of the Herpesvirus saimiri Orf51 protein. Virology. 2004 Aug 15326(1):67-78.
- Lee, S. H., J. U. Jung, and R. E. Means*. 2003. 'Complementing' viral infection: mechanisms for evading innate immunity. Trends Microbiol 11:449-52.
- Means, R. E.*, S. M. Lang, Y. H. Chung, and J. U. Jung. Kaposi’s sarcoma associated herpesvirus immune evasion strategies. Frontiers in Biosciences. 2002. 7:e185-203