Peter Gershkovich MD, MHA
Associate Research Scientist in Pathology; Associate Director, Pathology Informatics
Departments & Organizations
Clinical Informatics; Medical Informatics; Information Retrieval; Electronic Interfaces;Web Service; more...
- M.D., Altay State Medical Institute, Barnaul, Russia, 1987
- M.H.A., Suffolk University, Boston, 1996
- Vinita Parkash, Akosua Domfeh, Paul Cohen, Neal Fischbach, Mary Pronovost, G. Kenneth Haines III, Peter Gershkovich Are Amended Reports Getting to Where They Should? Accepted for publication. AJCP Manuscript ID AJCP-2013-08-0395
- Schalper KA, Kumar S, Hui P, Rimm DL, Gershkovich P. A Retrospective Population-Based Comparison of HER2 Immunohistochemistry and Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization in Breast Carcinomas: Impact of 2007 American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists Criteria. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2013 Oct 28.
- Gershkovich P., Sinard JH (2012) Mitigating the Risks of Custom Software Development in Pathology using Open Source Software J Pathol Inform 2012, 3:37, S3