Peter Gershkovich MD, MHA
Research Scientist in Pathology; Associate Director, Pathology Informatics
Departments & Organizations
Pathology Informatics; Medical Informatics; Information Retrieval; Electronic Interfaces;Web Services; more...
- M.D., Altay State Medical Institute, Barnaul, Russia, 1987
- M.H.A., Suffolk University, Boston, 1996
- Gershkovich P., Sinard JH (in press) Custom Laboratory Information System - Closing the Functionality Gap. Advances in Anatomic Pathology.
- Parkash V, Domfeh A, Cohen P, Fischbach N, Pronovost M, Haines GK, 3rd, Gershkovich P: Are amended surgical pathology reports getting to the correct responsible care provider? American journal of clinical pathology 2014, 142:58-63
- Schalper KA, Kumar S, Hui P, Rimm DL, Gershkovich P. A Retrospective Population-Based Comparison of HER2 Immunohistochemistry and Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization in Breast Carcinomas: Impact of 2007 American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists Criteria. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2013 Oct 28.