Pei Hui PhD, MD
Professor of Pathology and Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Clinical Molecular Diagnostics; Director, Gynecologic Pathology; Director, Gynecologic and Breast Pathology Fellowship Program.
Departments & Organizations
Gynecological tumors including endometrial and ovarian cancers; Gestational trophoblastic disease; Molecular diagnosis of cancers and molecular genotyping diagnosis of trophoblastic disease. more...
- M.D., Xian Medical University, China, 1984
- M.S., Peking University, 1987
- Ph.D., SUNY at Buffalo, 1994
- Perincheri S, Hui P. KRAS mutation testing in clinical practice. Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics (invited review). 2014 Dec 9:1-10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hui P (Responsible author), Baergen R, Cheung ANY, Fukunaga M, Gersell D, Lage JM, Ronnett BM, Sebire NJ, Wells M. Gestational trophoblastic neoplasms, Chapter 6 – Gestational trophoblastic disease, WHO Classification of Tumours of Female Reproductive Organs, 4th Edition. Edited by Kurman R, Young R, Herrington S, Carcangiu M. International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) of World Health Organization (WHO), 2014.
- Hui P. Next Generation Sequencing: Chemistry, Technology and Applications. Topics in Current Chemistry 2014;336:1-18.