Juilee Thakar PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Computational Immunology, Network Biology, Dynamic Modeling
- B.S., University of Pune, India, 2001
- M.Sc., University of Pune, India., 2003
- Ph.D., University of Wuerzburg, Germany, 2006
- Juilee Thakar, Ashutosh K. Pathak, Lisa Murphy, Reka Albert and Isabella M. Cattadori (2012) “Network model of immune responses reveals the key effectors in the dynamics of single and co-infections by a respiratory bacterium and a gastrointestinal helminth” PLoS Computational Biology 8(1): e1002345.
- Colin Campbell, Juilee Thakar and Reka Albert (2011) “Network analysis reveals cross-links of the immune pathways activated by bacteria and allergen“ Physical Review E. 84(3) 031929
- Colin Campbell*, Ranran Zhang*, Reka Albert, Todd Schell and Juilee Thakar# (2011) “Why Do CD8+ T Cells become Indifferent to Tumors: A Dynamic Modeling Approach” Frontiers in Systems Physiology.