Jordan Stuart Pober MD, PhD
Bayer Professor of Translational Medicine; Director, Human and Translational Immunology Program; Vice-Chair, Dept. of Immunobiology for the Section of Human and Translational Immunology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Immunology | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cells and Tissue Repair | Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Vascular Biology and Therapeutics Program
Diabetes Research Center
NIH T32 Program
Immunology and Immunotherapy
Immunobiology of vascular endothelial cells; Cytokine actions and mechanisms; Transplantation immunology more...
- M.D., Yale University, 1977
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1977
- Devalliere J, Chang WG, Andrejecsk JW, Abrahimi P, Cheng CJ, Jane-wit D, Saltzman WM, Pober JS. Sustained delivery of proangiogenic microRNA-132 by nanoparticle transfection improves endothelial cell transplantation. FASEB J 2014; 28:908-22.
- Jane-wit D, Manes TD, Yi T, Qin L, Clark P, Kirkiles-Smith NC, Abrahimi P, Devalliere J, Moeckel G, Kulkarni S, Tellides G and Pober JS. Alloantibody and complement promote T cell-mediated cardiac allograft vasculopathy through non-canonical nuclear factor-kappaB signaling in endothelial cells. Circulation 2013; 128:2504-16.
- Neutralizing IL-6 reduces human arterial allograft rejection by allowing emergence of CD161+ CD4+ regulatory T cells. Fogal B, Yi T, Wang C, Rao DA, Lebastchi A, Kulkarni S, Tellides G, Pober JS. J Immunol. 2011 Dec 15;187(12):6268-80. Epub 2011 Nov 14.