Hai Feng Zhang PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Mouse gene knockout; Cytokine signaling; angiogenesis; Biology of vascular endothelium, recombinant protein production. more...
- M.S., China Agriculture University,
- B.S., China Agriculture University,
- Ph.D., National University of Singapore, 2001
- Zhang H, He Y, Dai S, Xu Z, Luo Y, Wan T, Luo D, Jones D, Tang S, Chen H, Sessa WC, Min W.(2008)AIP1 functions as an endogenous inhibitor of VEGFR2-mediated signaling and inflammatory angiogenesis in mice. J. Clin. Invest.
- Min W, Lin Y, Tang S, Yu L, Zhang H, Wan T, Luhn T, Fu H, Chen H.(2008) AIP1 Recruits Phosphatase PP2A to ASK1 in Tumor Necrosis Factor Induced ASK1-JNK Activation. Circulation Research.102(7):840-8
- Luo D, He Y, Zhang H, Luyang Yu, Chen H, Xu Z, Tang S, Urano F, Min M.(2008) AIP1 is critical in transducing IRE1-mediated endoplasmic reticulum stress response. J Biol Chem.283(18):11905-12