Pei Hui PhD, MD
Professor of Pathology and Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Clinical Molecular Diagnostics; Director, Gynecologic Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Gynecological tumors including endometrial and ovarian cancers; Gestational trophoblastic disease; Molecular diagnosis of cancers and molecular genotyping diagnosis of trophoblastic disease. more...
- M.D., Xian Medical University, China, 1984
- M.S., Peking University, 1987
- Ph.D., SUNY at Buffalo, 1994
- Hui P. Next Generation Sequencing: Chemistry, Technology and Applications. Topics in Current Chemistry 2012 May 31. [Epub ahead of print]
- Buza N, Hui P. Partial Hydatidiform Mole: Histological Parameters in Correlation with DNA Genotyping. International Journal of Gynecological Pathology 2013, 32(3): 307-15.
- Zhong HH, Liu Y, Talmor M, Wu BQ, Hui P. Deparaffinization and Lysis by Hydrothermal Pressure (Pressure Cooking) Coupled with Chaotropic Salt Column Purification: a Rapid and Efficient Method of DNA Extraction from Formalin-Fixed Paraffin Embedded Tissue. Diagnostic Molecular Pathology 2013, 22(1):52-8.