Manju Prasad MD, MBBCh, MBBS
Associate Professor of Pathology and of Surgery (Otolaryngology); Director, Endocrine, Head & Neck Pathology; Director, Immunohistochemistry Laboratory; Director, Endocrine, Head and Neck Pathology Fellowship
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Office of Student ResearchCancer Center, Yale: Head and Neck Cancer Surgery Program; Cancer Genetics & Genomics; Endocrine Oncology ProgramPathology: Surgical Pathology: Head, Neck and Endocrine Pathology | Surgery
Endocrine, Head & Neck Pathology; Genotype-phenotype correlation in tumors; Protein expression and biomarkers in tumor tissues, and their diagnostic & prognostic relevance more...
- M.B.B.Ch., Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi, India, 1981
- M.D., Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi, India, 1984
- Papillary Thyroid Carcinomas with and without BRAFT1799A Mutations are Morphologically Distinct. Finkelstein A, Levy G, Hui P, Prasad A, Virk R, Chhieng D, Carling T, Roman S, Julie A Sosa JA, Udelsman R, Theoharis C, Prasad ML. Histopathology, 2012 (In Press).
- Lymphadenoma of the salivary gland: clinicopathological and immunohistochemical analysis of 33 tumors. Seethala R, Thompson L, Gnepp D, Barnes E, Skalova A, Montone K, Kane S, Lewis J, Solomon L, Simpson R, Khan A, Prasad ML. Mod Pathol. Sep 2. doi: 10.1038/modpathol.2011.135. 2011 [Epub ahead of print]
- Hierarchical cluster analysis of myoepithelial/basal cell markers in adenoid cystic carcinoma and polymorphous low grade adenocarcinoma. Prasad ML, Barbacioru CC, Rawal YB, Husein O, Wen P. Mod Pathol, 21:105-114, 2008.