Jing Zhou PhD, MD
Associate Research Scientist in Surgery (Section of Cardiac Surgery)
Departments & Organizations
- M.D., Bengbu Medical College, 1993
- M.S., Shanghai Second Medical University, 1998
- Ph.D., Shanghai Second Medical University, 2001
- 1. Lebastchi AH, Khan SF, Qin L, Li W, Zhou J, Hibino N, Yi T, Rao DA, Pober JS, Tellides G. Transforming growth factor beta expression by human vascular cells inhibits interferon gamma production and arterial media injury by alloreactive memory T cells. 2011. Am J Transplant. 11(11):2332.
- 2. Zhou J, Tang PC, Qin L, Gayed PM, Li W, Skokos EA, Kyriakides TR, Pober JS, Tellides G. CXCR3-dependent accumulation and activation of perivascular macrophages is necessary for homeostatic arterial remodeling to hemodynamic stresses. 2010. J Exp. Med. 207(9):1951.
- 3. Eid RE, Rao DA, Zhou J, Lo SF, Ranjbaran H, Gallo A, Sokol SI, Pfau S, Pober JS, Tellides G. Interleukin-17 and Interferon-gamma are produced concomitantly by human coronary artery-infiltrating T cells and act synergistically on vascular smooth muscle cells. 2009. Circulation. 119 (10): 1424.