Sandra Wolin, M.D., Ph.D.
Grants & Patent Awards
- NIH/NIGMS: RNA Quality Control and environmental Stress
- Nih/NIAID: Recruitment of Host Noncoding RNAs by XMRV
- CT Innovations: Mechanisms of RNA Surveillance in Human Embryonic Stem cells
- Kucera, N.J., Hodsdon, M.E. and Wolin, S.L. (2011). An Intrinsically Disordered C-terminus Allows the La Protein to Assist the Biogenesis of Diverse Noncoding RNA Precursors. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 108, 1308-1313.
- Sim, S. and Wolin, S.L. (2011). Emerging Roles for the Ro 60 kDa Autoantigen in Noncoding RNA Metabolism. WIREs RNA 2, 686-699.
- Program in Human Translational Immunology, Yale University
- Biology of Aging Seminar Series, Yale University
- Gordon Research Conference on Nucleic Acids, Biddeford, ME
- CB 602a/ MBB 602a/ MCDB 602a
- CB 603a/ MCDB 602a