Tami P Sullivan PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Family Violence Research and Programs
Departments & Organizations
Intimate partner violence; Posttraumatic stress; Substance use; Victimization; Aggression; Sexual risk behavior; Criminal Justice System Response more...
- M.A., Boston College, 1996
- Ph.D., Northeastern University, 2002
- Sullivan, T.P., McPartland, T., Jaquier, V. Armeli, S. & Tennen, H. (2012). Is it the exception or the rule? Daily co-occurrence of physical, sexual, and psychological partner violence in a 90-day study of substance using, community women. Psychology of Violence, 2, 154-164.
- Ashare, R., Weinberger, A., McKee, S. & Sullivan, T.P. (2011). Smoking characteristics among women exposed to intimate partner violence: the role of smoking expectancies. Addictive Behaviors, 36, 1333-1336.
- Sullivan, T. P., Khondkaryan, E. Dos Santos, N. P., & Peters, E. N. (2011) Applying experience sampling methods to partner violence research: Safety and feasibility in a 90-day study of community women, Violence Against Women, 17, 251-266.