Terri Parker, M.D.
Appointments & Promotions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine (Hematology) in 2012
- Outpatient hematology clinic and attends on the inpatient hematology consult service and inpatient malignant hematology service.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma in Pregnancy CME program entitled Diagnosis and Treatment of Pregnancy-Related Cancers in Women: Pregnancy, Fertility, and Beyond, Yale University
- CLL didactic lecture for Greenwich Hospital Tumor Board, Yale Affiliated Hospital Program
- “What an Internist should know about peripheral blood smears”, Waterbury Hospital, Yale Affiliated Hospital Program.
- “Heme/Onc Emergencies”, Danbury Hospital, Yale Affiliated Hospital Program.
- ASH 2012 National Meeting Poster Presentation, “Cutaneous toxicity of pralatrexate in cutaneous and peripheral T-cell lymphoma”
- Alsamarai S, Parker, TL, and Deshpande, H. Vandetanib and the Treatment of Advanced Medullary Thyroid Cancer: A Detailed Review. International Journal of Clinical Reviews 2012;04(05).
- Parker TL, Barbarotta L, Girardi M, Foss FM. Cutaneous Toxicity Associated with Pralatrexate in Cutaneous and Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma. ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts 2012; 120(21):3660-.
- Parker TL, Cooper DL, Seropian SE, Bolognia JL. Toxic erythema of chemotherapy following i.v. BU plus fludarabine for allogeneic PBSC transplant. Bone Marrow Transplantation 2012.
- “Nutritional Megaloblastic Anemias: Vitamin B12 and Folate Deficiency” for the second year Yale Medical School hematology module
- Hematology Workshop leader for the second year Yale Medical School hematology module
- Preclinical clerkship tutor for Yale Medical School
- Faculty advisor for hem/onc journal club