Nadia Abdala PhD, DVM
Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Virus inactivation studies; HIV prevention research; Alcohol related HIV risk behaviors; HIV risk reduction interventions; Women's reproductive health studies more...
- D.V.M., Universidade Federal de Uberlandia, 1984
- Ph.D., Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen, Munich, 1993
- 2. Zhan W, Krasnoselskikh TV, Shaboltas AV, Skochilov RV, Abdala N. History of childhood abuse, sensation seeking, and intimate partner violence under/not under the influence of a substance: a cross-sectional study in Russia. PLOSONE (in press).
- 8. Abdala N, Hansen NB, Toussova OV, Krasnoselskikh TV, Kozlov AP, Heimer R. Age at First Alcoholic Drink as Predictor of Current HIV Sexual Risk Behaviors Among a Sample of Injection Drug Users (IDUs) and Non-IDUs who are Sexual Partners of IDUs, in St. Petersburg, Russia. AIDS Behav. 2012 Aug;16(6):1597-604. PMCID: PMC3320686.
- Zhan, W., Hansen, N., Shaboltas, A., Skochilov, R., Kozlov, A.P., Krasnoselskikh, Abdala, N.. "Violence perpetration and victimization, and HIV risk behaviors in St Petersburg, Russia." Journal of Traumatic Stress. (2012), 25: 1-8.