Minghong Mimi Wan PhD, MD
Research Scientist in Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Molecular Diagnosis; Human and Mouse Genetics; Chromatin Biology and Epigenetics more...
- M.D., Shanghai Medical University, 1988
- Ph.D., University of Southern California, 1996
- Wan M*, Wang J, Gao X, Skalr J. RNA Sequencing and its Applications in Cancer Diagnosis and Targeted Therapy. N A J Med Sci. 7(4):156-162, 2014. (*corresponding author).
- Wan M, Gu H, Wang J, Huang H, Zhao J, Kaundal RK, Yu M, Kushwaha R, Chaiyachati BH, Deerhake E, Chi T. Inducible mouse models illuminate parameters influencing epigenetic inheritance. Development. 140(4):843-52, 2013.
- Wan M, Kaundal R, Huang H, Zhao J, Yang X, Chaiyachati BH, Li S, Chi T. A general approach for controlling transcription and probing epigenetic mechanisms: application to the CD4 locus. J Immunol. 190(2):737-47, 2013