Yu-Chih Lin, Ph.D.
Appointments & Promotions
- Associate Research Scientist
- Conference Assistant, Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology – Synapses and Circuits: From Formation to Disease
- Scientific Review Board, International Rett Syndrome Foundation (IRSF)
Honors and Awards
- Keystone Symposia Scholarship for Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology – Synapses and Circuits: From Formation to Disease
Publications and Presentations
- Lin, Y.-C., Yeckel, M.F., and Koleske, A.J. Abl2/Arg controls dendritic spine versus dendrite arbor stability via distinct cytoskeletal control pathways. J Neurosci. (in press)
- Warren, M.S., Bradley W.D., Gourley, S.L., Lin, Y.-C., Simpson, M.A., Taylor, J.R., Greer, C.A. and Koleske, A.J. (2012) Integrin β1 signals through Arg to regulate postnatal dendritic arborization, synapse density, and behavior. J Neurosci., 32(8):2824-34.
- Lecturer, Cell Biology of the Neuron (MCDB 460bG), Yale University