Karen Barbara Dorsey MD, PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Departments & Organizations
Clinical quality measurement; Quality improvement; Use of electronic health record data for quality measurement more...
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1994
- M.D., Washington University School of Medicine, 1998
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2006
- Dorsey KB, Herrin J, Krumholz HM. Patterns of moderate and vigorous physical activity in obese and overweight compared with non-overweight children. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity. 2011 Jun;6(2-2):e547-55. Epub 2010 Oct 1. PMID: 20883127.
- Dorsey KB, Mauldon M, Magraw R, Yu S, Krumholz HM. Do self- or parent-reported dietary, physical activity and sedentary behaviors predict worsening obesity in children? The Journal of Pediatrics. 2010 Oct;157(4):566-71. Epub 2010 Jun 12. PMID: 20542293.PMC2936814
- Dorsey KB, Thornton JC, Heymsfield SB, Gallagher D. Greater lean tissue and skeletal muscle mass are associated with higher bone mineral content in children. Nutrition and Metabolism. 2010 May 11;7:41. PMID: 20459832. PMCID: PMC2886077