AP Ariadna Forray, M.D.
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry
- Psychiatrist for the new Interdisciplinary Adult Sickle Cell Program
Honors and Awards
- Career Development Institute for Psychiatry Award
- Yonkers KA, Forray A, Howell HB, Gotman N, Kershaw T, Rounsaville BJ, Carroll KM. Motivational Enhancement Therapy Coupled with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy versus Brief Advice: A Randomized Trial for Treatment of Hazardous Substance Use in Pregnancy and After Delivery. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2012;34(5):439-49. PMC3428516
- Forray A, Sofuoglu M. Future Pharmacological Treatments for Substance Use Disorders. Br J Clin Pharmacol. In Press.
- Annual Meeting of the College on Problems of Drug Dependence, Poster Presentation: “Relapse to Substance Use in Postpartum Women,” June 11, 2012.
- North American Society for Psychosocial Obstetrics & Gynecology, Annual Meeting, Poster Presentation: “Psychological Treatment versus Brief Advice for Treatment of Hazardous Substance Use in Pregnancy,” April 23, 2012.