Emily Wang MD, MAS
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine: Primary Care Center, Yale-New Haven Hospital | Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
Vulnerable populations, specifically individuals with a history of incarceration; Social determinants of health; Community health workers; Community based participatory research more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 06/1997
- M.D., Duke University Medical Center, 2003
- Wang EA, Aminawung JA, Wildeman C, Ross JS, Krumholz HM. High Incarceration Rates Among Black Men Enrolled In Clinical Studies May Compromise Ability To Identify Disparities. Health Affairs, 33, no.5 (2014): 848-855
- Frank J, Wang E, Nunez-Smith M, Lee H, Comfort M. Discrimination based on criminal record and healthcare utilization among men recently released from prison: a descriptive study. Health & Justice. 2014;2(1):6.
- Wang EA, Wang YF, Krumholz, HM. " A High Risk of Hospitalization Following Release from Correctional Facilities in Medicare Beneficiaries, A Retrospective Matched Cohort Study, 2002-2010," JAMA Internal Medicine 2013