Diane McMahon-Pratt PhD
Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Microbiology
Office of Student ResearchInfectious DiseasesSchool of Public Health: Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases: Vaccine Group, Vector-borne; Global Health Concentration; Parasitology ProgramSkin Diseases Research Center, Yale
Immune Response to Infectious Disease; Immunotherapy; Vaccine more...
- B.S., University of Southern California, 1969
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 1978
- Rodriguez-Pinto, D., Saravia, N.G. and McMahon-Pratt, D. 2014. B cells are competent antigen presenting cells in Leishmania (Viannia) infection. BMC Infect Dis. Feb 25;14:108. doi: 10.1186/1471-2334-14-108.
- Navas , A., Vargas , D. A., Freudzon, M., McMahon-Pratt, D., Saravia, N.G. and Gómez, M.A. 2014. Chronicity of cutaneous leishmaniasis caused by Leishmania panamensis is associated with parasite mediated induction of chemokine gene expression. Infect. Immun., 82:2872-80.
- Ehrlich,A.K., Castilho,T., Goldsmith-Pestana, K. Chae, W.-J., Bothwell, A., Sparwasser, T. and McMahon-Pratt, D. 2014.The immunotherapeutic role of regulatory T cells in Leishmania (Viannia) panamensis infection. J. Immunol. 193:2961-70.