Diane S Krause MD, PhD
Professor of Laboratory Medicine, of Cell Biology and of Pathology; Assoc. Director, Yale Stem Cell Center; Assoc. Director, Transfusion Medicine Service; Medical Director, Clinical Cell Processing Laboratory; Medical Director, Advanced Cell Therapy Laboratory
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cells and Tissue Repair | Tissue Specific Stem Cells | Directors
Cancer Genetics & Genomics
Vascular Biology and Therapeutics Program
Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight
Cell Biology: Cytoskeletal Dynamics | Developmental Cell Biology and Genetics
Laboratory Medicine: Blood Bank | Krause Lab
Bone Marrow Transplantation; Stem Cells; Cell and Molecular Hematology; Leukemia more...
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1990
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Guo S, Zi X, Schulz V, Cheng J, Zhong M, Koochaki SHJ, Megyola CM, Pan X, Heydari K, Weissman SM, Gallagher PG, Krause DS, Fan R, Lu J. Non-stochastic reprogramming from a privileged somatic cell state. Cell, 2014.
- Kassmer SH, Jin H, Zhang P-X, Bruscia EM, Heydari K, Lee, J-H, Kim CF, Krause DS. Very small embryonic-like stem cells from the murine bone marrow differentiate into epithelial cells of the lung. Stem Cells 2013, May 16. PMID: 23681901
- Gao,Y, Smith E, Ker E, Campbell P, Cheng E, Zou S, Lin S, Wang L, Halene S, Krause DS. Role of RhoA specific guanine exchange factors in regulation of endomitosis in megakaryocytes. Developmental Cell 22:573-84, 2012. PMID: 22387001