Aileen Gariepy MD, MPH, FACOG
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences and Assistant Clinical Professor of Nursing
Departments & Organizations
Decision analysis and modeling of female sterilization procedures; Patient-centered outcomes; Digoxin; Post-abortal contraception more...
- B.A., Cornell University, 1996
- M.D., MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, 2001
- M.P.H., University of Pittsburg Graduate Studies, 2010
- Gariepy AM, Creinin MD, Smith KJ, Xiao X. Probability of pregnancy after sterilization: A comparison of hysteroscopic and laparoscopic sterilization. Contraception. 2014 Apr 24. PubMed PMID: 24767963.
- Lundsberg LS, Pal L, Gariepy A, Xu X, Chu M, Illuzzi JL. Knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding conception and fertility: a population-based survey among reproductive age U.S. women. Fertil Steril. 2014 Jan 29. PubMed PMID: 24484995.
- Gariepy AM, Creinin MD, Schwarz EB, Smith KJ. Reliability of laparoscopic compared with hysteroscopic sterilization at 1 year. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011 Aug;118:273-9.