Adrienne S Ettinger ScD, MPH, MS
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Effects of environmental exposures and nutritional influences on reproductive, perinatal, and children's health; Global health; Molecular epidemiology more...
- M.P.H., Boston University School of Public Health, 1991
- M.Sc., Harvard School of Public Health, 2000
- Sc.D., Harvard School of Public Health, 2003
- M.S., Columbia University Institute of Human Nutrition, 2014
- Ettinger AS, Roy A, Amarasiriwardena C, Smith D, Lupoli N, Mercado-Garcia A, Lamadrid-Figueroa H, Tellez-Rojo MM, Hu H, Hernandez-Avila A. Maternal blood, plasma, and breast milk lead: lactational transfer and contribution to infant exposure. Environ Health Perspect 2014 January; 122:87-92.
- Ettinger AS, Zota AR, Amarasiriwardena CJ, Hopkins MR, Schwartz J, Hu H, Wright RO. Maternal arsenic exposure and impaired glucose tolerance during pregnancy. Environ Health Perspect 2009 Jul; 117(7):1059-1064.
- Ettinger AS, Lamadrid-Figueroa H, Téllez-Rojo MM, Mercado-García A, Peterson K, Schwartz J, Hu H, Hernández-Avila M. Effect of calcium supplementation on blood lead levels in pregnancy: a randomized control trial. Environ Health Perspect 2009 Jan; 117(1):26–31.