Clinical research is an integral part of multiple sections of our Orthopaedic Department. Studies are designed to critically evaluate current clinical practice, as well as investigate applications of novel, cutting-edge technologies.
Among ongoing projects with the spine:
- Application of motion-sparing technologies
- Motion assessment prior and after spine intervention
- Alternate imaging modalities for scoliosis
- Epidemiologic and outcome studies after spine surgeries
Among ongoing projects with long bone fracture:
- Bone growth factors and long bone fracture repair