Seth D Dodds MD
Associate Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation; Associate-Director, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Training Program
Departments & Organizations
Wrist fractures; Scaphoid fractures; Stiffness and instability of the elbow (heterotopic ossification); Wrist arthroscopy; Percutaneous fracture management; Minimally invasive hand surgery more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1994
- M.D., Hahnemann Medical College, 2000
- Hanel DP and Dodds SD. Soft-tissue Interposition Flaps in the Management of Heterotopic Ossification and Proximal Radioulnar Synostosis. In Moran SL and Cooney WP, ed. Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Soft Tissue Surgery. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2009, 151-168.
- Dodds SD, Lauder AJ, and Trumble TE. Hand and Wrist Trauma. In Fischgrund JS, ed. Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 9. Rosemont, IL: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2008, 343-356.
- Trumble TE and Dodds SD. Peripheral Tears of the TFCC: Arthroscopic Diagnosis and Management. In Slutsky DJ and Nagle DJ, ed. Techniques in Wrist and Hand Arthroscopy. Philadelphia, PA: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier, 2007, 42-53.