Anatomy; Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena; Health Care
Center for X-Linked Hypophosphatemia, Yale
- "Preoperative bracing affects postoperative outcome of posterior spine fusion with instrumentation for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis." Diab M, Sharkey M, Emans J, Lenke L, Oswald T, Sucato D and the Spinal Deformity Study Group. Spine, 2010 Sep 15;35(20):1876-9.
- "Delayed presentation of tetraparesis following posterior thoracolumbar spinal fusion and instrumentation for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis." Dapunt UA, Mok JM, Sharkey MS, Davis AA, Foster-Barber A, Diab M. Spine, 2009 Dec 1;34(25):E936-41.
- Book chapter: Orthopedic Infections in Emergency Management of Infectious Diseases. Edited by Rachel L. Chin. Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- Disproportionate Participation of Males and Females in Academic Pediatric Orthopaedics: An Analysis of Abstract Authorship at POSNA 2009-2013 Sharkey MS, Feinn RS, Tate VV, Carter CW, Cassese TT. J Pediatr Orthop. 2015 Apr 2
- Spinal Fusion in Patients with Globally Involved Cerebral Palsy: An Ethical Assessment Whitaker AT, Sharkey M, Diab M. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015 May 6;97(9):782-7
- Contemporary Medical and Surgical Management of X-Linked Hypophosphatemic Rickets Sharkey MS, Grunseich K, Carpenter TO. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2015 Jul;23(7):433-42
- Contemporary Management of the Pediatric Patient with Achondroplasia Orthopedic Knowledge Online Journal, Volume 12, Number 10 - October 2014