Karen Michelle Sutton MD
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
Departments & Organizations
Specializing in sports medicine with a focus on the biomechanical evaluation of repair techniques for tendons and ligaments; publications include research on novel distal biceps tendon repair techniques and the evaluation of various anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions; multiple articles published in the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons more...
- BA, Duke University, 1998
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2003
- Sutton KM, Dodds SD, Ahmad CS, Sethi PM: Surgical Treatment of Distal Biceps Ruptures. JAAOS 2010; 18 (3): 139-148.
- Sethi PM, Miller S, CunninghamJ, Sutton KM, Mazzocca AD: Anatomic Repair of the Distal Biceps Tendon Using the Tension-Slide Technique. Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery 2008; 9(4): 182-187.
- Magit D, Wolff A, Sutton K, Medvecky M: Arthrofibrosis of the Knee. JAAOS 2007; 15(11): 682-694.