Jacob V.P. Eswarakumar Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation and Assistant Professor of Pharmacology
Education & Training
- Madurai Kamaraj University (1999)
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel., Department of Molecular Genetics
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Yale University, Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine
Honors & Recognition
- Gold Medal for Outstanding Performance in Behavioral Studies during M.Sc.
Sponsored by Dr. G.J. Phanual Endowment, Madras Christian College, Chennai, India. (1989)
- Young Researcher Award for outstanding research on Biological Rhythms
Sponsored by Dr. P.J. Sanjeevaraj Endowment, Madras Christian College, Chennai, India (1989)
- Young Scientist Award and Medal for generating a potential therapeutic monoclonal antibody for autoimmune diseases and modeling the 3-D structure of the antigen binding domain during Ph.D.
Indian Immunology Society and the National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, India (1996)
- Annual Author Prize Winner for the most read review article of the journal "Cytokine&Growth Factor Reviews" on FGF signaling