We are two subspecialty trained attending physicians dedicated to compassionate care for women and families.
Helping women prevent and cope with unplanned or unhealthy pregnancies, we provide:
- The full range of contraceptive options and care
- Contraceptive counseling for women with complex medical conditions
- Surgical management of early miscarriage and second trimester fetal demise
- Pregnancy termination services through 23 and 6/7 weeks
- Bereavement support for welcomed pregnancies with complications
We ignite a passion in our students for the science and art of women's reproductive healthcare by teaching them not only what to do with their hands and their minds, but how to remember in their hearts why it matters.
We train medical students, residents and fellows. Our program is a site for:
- The Kenneth J. Ryan Residency Training Program in Abortion and Family Planning
- The Fellowship in Family Planning
We use a patient-centered framework to discover new paths to ensure every pregnancy is a planned and healthy pregnancy.
We focus on best practices in preventing and treating unplanned or unhealthy pregnancies.