Why choose the Yale Fertility Center for Oocyte Donation or Gestational Surrogacy?
- The Yale Fertility Center Egg Donation and Gestational Surrogacy Program has achieved successful results for couples from around the country and all over the world since 1989, when the first baby born through egg donation in New England was conceived in the Yale program.
- We offer state of the art treatment. Many discoveries in Reproductive Sciences occurred in our institution and our physician-scientists are among the most well-known and funded in the United States.
- The Yale Fertility Center Egg Donation and Gestational Surrogacy has achieved consistently high pregnancy rates for almost a decade.
- Egg donors in our program are pre-screened, allowing rapid matching and avoiding waiting lists.
- We are equipped to treat patients with significant additional medical disorders (coagulation defects, metallic cardiac valves, rheumatic disorders, etc.). For these patients we provide a team approach involving appropriate subspecialities from Yale Medical Group.
- Our program welcomes same sex couples and has successfully provided parenthood to many through assisted reproduction.
- Our program has significant experience with patients from other states as well as overseas patients.