Application deadline: Friday, March 24, 2017.
In addition to the standard forms required by ERAS, our program requires photo, personal statement, and three letters of reference.
Our program also requires that you submit your CREOG scores. These can be either faxed to 203-785-2909 or emailed to email@example.com
Our three-year fellowship program is designed to provide exceptional training to ensure that the fellow acquires the clinical skills needed to provide comprehensive management to women with a broad range of pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic organ prolapse, detrusor overactivity, urinary incontinence, anal incontinence, simple and complex fistulas, painful bladder syndromes and recurrent cystitis.
Prerequisites for Fellows: ABOG board certification or eligibility and state medical license
- Basic science, clinical and translational research
- Inpatient and outpatient management
- Training in urogynecologic surgeries and procedures
- Rotations in Urogynecology, Urology, Colorectal Surgery, Geriatrics, Gastroenterology and Radiology
- Graduate courses in beginning and advanced statistics, research design and implementation
- Andrea Russo, MD - Year 3
- Marian Acevedo-Alvarez, MD - Year 2
- Judy Yeh, MD - Year 1