Specific role of each Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Faculty directly involved in the fellowship training process:
- Hugh S. Taylor, M.D. is the Chief of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and the Director of the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship Program. He is also the Director of the Yale Menopause Program, and Yale Center or Research in Reproductive Biology Program. His specific role in the fellowship training process is to oversee that fellows fulfill the educational objectives outlined in the Guide to Learning in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is responsible for organizing the educational lectures and meetings, and assuring that fellows are exposed to an adequate number of specialized surgery.
- Pasquale Patrizio, M.D., M.Be. is the Director of the Yale Fertility Center. His special interests are male infertility, assisted reproductive technologies and fertility preservation. His specific role in the fellowship training process is to teach fellows clinical aspects of assisted reproductive technologies and male infertility.
- Aydin Arici, M.D. is the Director of the Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Program. He also has special interests in endometriosis. He has a large clinical practice involving infertility and endoscopic surgery. His specific role in the fellowship training process is to teach endoscopic surgery and also provide a research environment for endometriosis.
- Emre Seli, M.D. is Director of the Oocyte Donation and Surrogate Pregnancy Program. He has special interest in reproductive options for women with cancer. His special interest is in oocyte biology. His specific role in the fellowship training process is to teach fellows medical and surgical treatment of infertility and reproductive endocrinology.
- Lubna Pal, M.D. is specialized in menopausal medicine and polycystic ovary syndrome. She has a growing practice in the Medical aspects of reproductive endocrinology.
- Dorothy Greenfeld, L.C.S.W. has special interest in psychologic aspects of infertility and reproduction. Her specific role in the fellowship training is to provide teaching in psychological aspects of infertility treatment.
- Gabor Huszar, M.D. is the Director of Andrology Services and runs a large sperm testing and banking facility. His specific role in the fellowship training is to teach andrology and sperm physiology and provide a research environment for sperm biology.
- Harvey Kliman, M.D., Ph.D. has special interests in endocrine and placental pathology. He provides a research environment for endometrial and placental physiology.
- Maria Laliotti, Ph.D. has special interest in the study of FSH receptor and provides a research environment of the study of molecular genetics.
- Denny Sakkas, Ph.D. is the Director of the Assisted Reproductive Technologies Laboratory. His specific role in the fellowship training process is to teach fellows laboratory aspects of assisted reproductive technologies and to provide a research environment for the study of gametes and early embryogenesis.